Faulty or Defective Goods
You must register the problem with our sales department in writing, we will then conduct an investigation. Delivery of replacements will be made to the original delivery address unless otherwise advised.
Please do not dispose of any goods until advised to do so by sales department, who will confirm this in writing. Once the goods are received back at Phoenix Sales (RJ) Ltd. then they will be inspected and the appropriate action taken for corrective and preventative action, where applicable a credit will then be raised if a replacement is no longer required.
If you receive goods where the packaging or box is damaged, this must be signed for as damaged, and you must notify us by email within 24 hours. If the delivery is not signed for as damaged Phoenix Sales (RJ) Ltd shall not be liable for any damage to a shipment.
Returns Due to Unwanted Goods
We will wherever possible assist you by taking back any goods providing we have been notified in advance by email and they are received back in good re-saleable condition and meet the following returns criteria:
1. Goods must have been supplied by us during the last 7 days (supplied directly by ourselves and not a stockist or any other source. If this is the case then we must refer you to your original source of supply). Goods returned to us must be in their original condition with box, seals and shrink-wrap intact, goods must be fit for re-sale, if not goods will be refused by Phoenix Sales (RJ) Ltd and returned to sender.
2. Goods must be returned at your cost, within 7 days of authorisation. Goods received back without authorisation will be refused.
3. A standard 25% handling charge will apply and be deducted from the credit. *
4. Goods you wish to return must be £50 or over in value
5. We will not credit you for the original carriage charge if applied.
6. Goods to be returned to Phoenix Sales Ltd. Unit 14 Dagenham Business Centre, 123 Rainham Rd North, Dagenham, Essex, RM10 7FD.
Please remember that we are unable to accept liability for packages damaged during transit. Credit can only be issued for goods returned as authorised in good re-saleable condition less the agreed 25% handling charge. *Non-stock items marked 2-3 working days or more may incur a higher handling charge.
You can email email@example.com
Return Shipping on PayPal
How does it work?
- Customer has activated Return Shipping on Us in their PayPal account
- Customer buys a product from us, using PayPal to pay
- Customer decides to return the product to us (our returns policy and applicable regulations apply)
- Customer pays for return shipping
- Customer submits a claim to PayPal, with proof of PayPal purchase and proof of return shipping costs
- After the customer's application has been approved, PayPal aim to send a refund to your PayPal account in 10 days
There is a maximum amount allowed per refund, please refer to PayPal.