Faulty or Defective Goods
You must register the problem with our sales department in writing within 48 hours, we will then conduct an investigation. Delivery of replacements will be made to the original delivery address unless otherwise advised.
Please do not dispose of any goods until advised to do so by sales department, who will confirm this in writing. Once the goods are received back at Phoenix Sales (RJ) Ltd. then they will be inspected and the appropriate action taken for corrective and preventative action, where applicable a credit will then be raised if a replacement is no longer required.
If you receive goods where the packaging or box is damaged, this must be signed for as damaged, and you must notify us by email within 24 hours. If the delivery is not signed for as damaged Phoenix Sales (RJ) Ltd shall not be liable for any damage to a shipment.
Returns Due to Unwanted Goods
We will wherever possible assist you by taking back any goods providing we have been notified in advance by email and they are received back in good re-saleable condition and meet the following returns criteria:
1. Goods must have been supplied by us during the last 14 days and must be in their original condition with box, seals and shrink-wrap intact, goods must be fit for re-sale, if not goods will be refused by Phoenix Sales (RJ) Ltd and returned to sender.
2. Goods must be returned at your cost, within 14 days of authorisation. Goods received back without authorisation will be refused.
3. Return requests made after 14 days of goods received may be declined or be subject to a restocking charge.
4. We will not credit you for the original carriage charge if applied.
5. Business to Business transactions will incur a standard 25% restocking charge.*
6. Goods to be returned to Phoenix Sales Ltd. Unit 14 Dagenham Business Centre, 123 Rainham Rd North, Dagenham, Essex, RM10 7FD.
Please remember that we are unable to accept liability for packages damaged during transit. Credit can only be issued for goods returned as authorised in good re-saleable condition.
*Non-stock items marked 2-21 working days, may have to be sent back to the manufacturer and incur a higher restocking charge.
*Please Note: Business to Business transactions do not fall under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
You can email email@example.com